New Unite Update

I've been soo busy with a mix of working and trying to heal the smash to my face that I've not had time to think about this the last few days. But..

I realised I'd not shown you guys this, the new review scoring system that's up on the new unite. I really like how this came out, and because I made it with php all I do is enter in the score and the rest is generated automatically. Colour changing on the final score for how what score it is, going from red to green, and blue for a perfect 10/10. Hope you all like it!

As for when, well, I reaaaaaaaally hope to have this running tomorrow. I've got work but a late start as it's sunday, so I'm gonna wake up ridiculously early, like 5am or something, and work as hard as I can to get it up and running before 11 when I have to work. Unless, you know, I jinx myself again and get injured somewhere else, aha.. :)
Real Time Web Analytics